- 8 x 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Port
- 4 PSE/PoE Ports Included
- Complied with 802.3at/af Standard
- Supporting the Power Max. 30W for each PSE/PoE Port, Up to 60W Totally
- Supply Power to PoE IP Cam, PoE AP, and Other PoE Devices through RJ-45 Cable. DTE Power via MDI (1,2 & 3,6 pin)
- Comprehensive LEDs for Monitoring Network Status
- 19” Rack Mount Kit
The POE-FSH804AT is an 8 port 10/100 Ethernet switch with 4 PoE ports. This switch integrates 100Mbps Fast Ethernet switch and 10Mbps Ethernet network capabilities in highly flexible package. Port 1 ~ 4 support power over Ethernet (PoE) function. It will automatically detect the presence of an IEEE 802.3af & 802.3at compliant powered device (PD) and provide power through Ethernet port. The switch provides up to 30W per PoE port and can be used to power PoE AP, PoE IP phone, PoE IP Cam and other PoE devices. POE-FSH804AT has the protection mechanism to mention users when power consumption is overloaded.
If all PD power consumption is ≧ 60W, ports will be stopped receiving power based on priority* by system, then power of lowest-priority port will be cut by system.
* Priority: Priority of port 1 is higher than port 2 (port 1> port 2> port 3 > port 4). For example, Port 1 is using 30w (maximum power per port is 30W), port2 and 4 are using 15w the system power is 60w in total. If there is an additional PD connected to Port 3 with 10W then the system will stop supplying power to Port 4 for protecting the system, this means Port 1 will use 30w, Port2 will use 15w, and Port3 will use 10w, and system will not supply power to Port 4.
|PoE Output Power||
|POE-FSH804AT Spec Sheets|
Frequency Ask Questions (FAQ)
Model No .
|AirLive POE-FSH804AT||8-Port 802.3at/802.3af Fast Ethernet Switch with 4 PoE Ports|
|Packaging content:||POE-FSH804AT, QIG|
|SP-100E||Network Surge Protector|
|Packaging Size||37.5*23*8.5 cm|
|Packaging Weight:||1.81 kg|
|Quantity(units / per carton)||5|